Scope 7

Planet Z Announcements

Moderators: valis, garyb

sunmachine

Re: Scope 7

Post by sunmachine »

Scotty_123 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:27 pm Yes I realize that, I just didn't get any feedback from the site indicating that the transaction went through. Typically when you buy online there is something that confirms the transaction. Take your time.. I am building a new system with a motherboard that I bought on this site. No rush.
I always got a confirmation email from SC after purchasing... only once I didn't get it. That was because I forgot to click on the "return to Sonic Core" button on the PayPal page.
Scotty_123

Post by Scotty_123 »

All is good I got the keys. Thanks Gary!
garyb

Post by garyb »

well, a LOT of email hosts seem to block the automatic responses from the shop. do we need a new shop? probably. for the time being, it is just that way, hotmail is the worst. you WERE sent a reply. :)
valis

Post by valis »

Gary, let's talk in email about email delivery issues...
garyb

Post by garyb »

are you trying to trigger my ptsd?
i'm not even done with today's mess. i'll be working this sale for a week as the stragglers finally get me their serial numbers... :lol:
a few more hours and i should be caught up with today, it's only 9:40pm...
valis

Post by valis »

Apparently triggering people's ptsd is a full time job for me! Or is it the other way around? Hard to keep all this stuff straight ... :D

And you show your true colors by soldiering on regardless... hope that mess is getting a proper ass kicking
garyb

Post by garyb »

of course....
frokka

Post by frokka »

Gary, do we get a notice on http://www.kvraudio.com/ ?
I think that would be smart, wake some sleepers and raise the dead.
garyb

Post by garyb »

thanks, i can get to this, but KVR is not a place i've had time to hang out on.

i'll register in the next few days.
Liquid EDGE

Post by Liquid EDGE »

Damn!

No Sts samplers are working now in v7.

I have Xite-1 running on windows xp 32bit sp3.. always admistrator.

When I go to load them I get “can’t find DSP file KGParam3 VXD - please check installation” and then they produce no sound.

Anyone here got STS samplers working on Xite-1 with v7 (32bit os ofcourse)
garyb

Post by garyb »

something buggered about the install. did you bring over files from earlier versions of Scope?

there is no "run as administrator" in XP, not one that has anything to do with running Scope, anyway.
sepuka

Post by sepuka »

There were only files KGPar2.sys, KGPar3.sys with different size than at v7, no VXDs with that name
Ricardo

Re: Scope 7 key waiting time

Post by Ricardo »

It's been almost 1 1/2 weeks now. I received confirmation of the purchase from Sonic Core as soon as i had bought it. I included my scope serial no. in the order.....nothing since. Do I just sit tight? Not in an immediate hurry but would like to have this all running smoothly over the holidays.

Also I will definitely be donating to Planet Z, not just because of the free software from dNa, but also, and very importantly this site has been instrumental in keeping scope alive. It is rare that such enthusiastic support exists on a forum. Everyone is 100% into it. Responses are fast and very helpful, developers are keen to promote our music creation. I've been a pulsar/ scope user for 20 years. With Samplitude as my DAW, the only thing holding me back is me, not you all, and not the HW or SW......

Take Care all and enjoy your holidays to the fullest.
R
garyb

Post by garyb »

did you contact support?

is SC waiting on a serial number?
Ricardo

Post by Ricardo »

Hi Gary
No, not yet. I will now.
I sent the serial number with my purchase and it is shown on my receipt from SC.
R
garyb

Post by garyb »

just for everyone's information-

if you have a serial number in the address section of your account, it will always be ignored. often those are old and not updated.
the problem is that once a key is sent out for a specific serial number, that is it. it's permanent. the key belongs to the Scope hardware, not the user. that's why when you sell hardware, the next user can keep using the same keys. when you sell an automobile, it's keys stay with the it.

in this case, the next step is to send out a request for the serial number. for various reasons occasionally those emails don't seem to make it to the user, often because they are caught in spam traps.

sometimes the problem is just that i went stupid at some point. i'm sure that's happened to others.

in any case, it is never because the customer is being ignored. please write an email to support when there is a problem so i can fix the problem the next time i'm in the office.
Ricardo

Post by Ricardo »

Thanks Gary,
I didn't think I was being ignored, just thought there would be a rush on which would delay the process and some people seemed to already be up and running. (I remember when scope 5.1 came out. I was one of the lucky ones then) . And yes my serial number was in the address line, but I think you already know that :)
R
Ricardo

Post by Ricardo »

Hi Gary,
Thanks for sorting me out with all that. Awesome.
NOTE TO ALL: I may have not put my serial number in the spot allocated in the shopping cart. So probably my fault. If you're ordering make sure you do.

All the Best
R
fraz

Post by fraz »

FernandoHood wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:07 am my life is over guys, STS doesnt work in 2017... and its like there are noother alternatives outthere :roll: ~guess ill never use samplers again
rip sts.
press F to pay respects
STS will work in 32 bit won't it? - Just like on 5.1 - If so not a problem, you can have your STS. For 64 bit VSTi etc.... have a slave machine for Vienna Ensemble Pro - and mix 32 / 64 plugins - even from inside a 32 bit host machine ! - Have your STS !
RA

Post by RA »

- We're freaks about gearz and methods -
More on dNa: http://dnamusic.nl