http://scope.zone/index.php?id=1978&lg= ... blic/scope

:)
sunmachine

Re: some things are happening

Post by sunmachine »

bosone

Post by bosone »

purchased here as well. with the madness of SDK. hope to use it just a little bit! :)
krizrox

Post by krizrox »

Thanks for the download links guys! Appreciated. I'm on it! :wink:

As far as installation is concerned, does V5.1 have to be removed before I can install V7? I think the answer is yes but I just wanted to confirm. Thanks!
faxinadu

Post by faxinadu »

This is not yet available, but a teaser if you own the prodyssey it has a v7 coming soon too, more quirky mods on this one.

- unison
- 3 additional filter types - minimax, pro1, pro5 (+ the original prodyssey)
- mild distortion
- second filter now switchable between hp/lp
- drone mode
- 4 fx slots
prod1.png
prod1.png (560.41 KiB) Viewed 9593 times
prod2.png
prod2.png (650.48 KiB) Viewed 9593 times
Scope, Android, Web, PC Plugins and Sounds:
http://www.oceanswift.net
Music
https://faxinadu.bandcamp.com/
faxinadu

Post by faxinadu »

krizrox wrote:Thanks for the download links guys! Appreciated. I'm on it! :wink:

As far as installation is concerned, does V5.1 have to be removed before I can install V7? I think the answer is yes but I just wanted to confirm. Thanks!
you can rename the 5.1 folder so its not called scope pci (rename it to something like scope5)
Music
krizrox

Post by krizrox »

faxinadu wrote:
krizrox wrote:Thanks for the download links guys! Appreciated. I'm on it! :wink:

you can rename the 5.1 folder so its not called scope pci (rename it to something like scope5)
Noted thanks!
garyb

Post by garyb »

catscratch wrote:
don't know about that particular one
It's well documented on here so can't see why it wouldn't be included... been a thorn in my side for years now.

well, this site is not SonicCore.
feel free to let Holger know.

there is only so much that a person can do at a time. the biggest hurdle is overcome. it'sd not your problem, but Scope 6 almost ruined everything. it was abandoned and everything was left in a big mess when the main programmer ran into a brick wallk and quit. it has taken all this time to get back to order.

as i have said before, i use ccs in the Scope mixers all the time and my settings get saved with the project reliably. unfortunately, the thing you are trying to do SHOULD work , but doesn't. still, you are the only one who has consistently complained, and only here and on XITEd. please write Holger and explain the exact actions that do not work. if he can fix it, he will.
garyb

Post by garyb »

faxinadu wrote:

Scope 7 can install into the v5.1 folder. it will overwrite the system files, but it will leave the personal user data.
of course, you should back up your Scope folder for safety's sake.
petal

Post by petal »

I installed the V7 driver and my v5.1 installation stopped working. Not sure I'f I can easily go back again.
faxinadu

Post by faxinadu »

petal wrote:

I installed the V7 driver and my v5.1 installation stopped working. Not sure I'f I can easily go back again.

guys it was mentioned above - YOU CAN NOT USE BOTH. once you install 7 driver, 5.1 won't work.
Music
garyb

Post by garyb »

petal wrote:
faxinadu wrote:
i'm not sure about the answers to those, i can try to find out. note: info i give here is my own, not official sonic core info or position.
I'd appreciate that. If I can't run both my PCI installation and my XITE installation simultaneously, I'll have to rethink my whole setup.

that should not change with Scope 7. you can run PCI and XITE like always, afaik.
garyb

Post by garyb »

petal wrote:

that's right, unless you manually choose to use the older driver.
spacef

Post by spacef »

petal wrote:

Just change the driver manually (reinstalling the pevious driver).
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website
petal

Post by petal »

garyb wrote:
catscratch wrote:
don't know about that particular one
It's well documented on here so can't see why it wouldn't be included... been a thorn in my side for years now.
as i have said before, i use ccs in the Scope mixers all the time and my settings get saved with the project reliably. unfortunately, the thing you are trying to do SHOULD work , but doesn't. still, you are the only one who has consistently complained, and only here and on XITEd. please write Holger and explain the exact actions that do not work. if he can fix it, he will.
I'm not sure what exactly catscratch is trying to do, but there is a problem/bug in the cc system on Scope, and as Atom informed me after many hours of trying to figure out what was going on, there has been a bug here for many many years. It's a very old and known bug from back in the creamware days:

http://forums.scopeusers.com/viewtopic. ... lit=cc+bug
Last edited by petal on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
petal

Post by petal »

garyb wrote: that should not change with Scope 7. you can run PCI and XITE like always, afaik.
Great to hear - thanks!
petal

Post by petal »

garyb wrote:
petal wrote:

that's right, unless you manually choose to use the older driver.
OK - great!
Liquid EDGE

Post by Liquid EDGE »

Are samplers working in 64bit.
Looks like a few seq issues are sorted with mention to sb404 and modular module seq1 (for Xite)
next to nothing

Post by next to nothing »

I saw Faxi say earlier in this thread: "sts doesn't work yet in 64bit, but other samples including some of the free 3rd party ones work."

I hope the "yet" bit is meant in an optimistic tone :)

Anyways, great seeing a new release :)
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
spacef

Post by spacef »

JoPo wrote:I just send the news to french Audiofanzine to ask them to publish a news in their newsletter because I hope they don't have time to do that at S|C ! But I also told them that even if "soon", at S|C, can mean "years or decade", this time, they are using the same "soon" meaning ! :P

If all "Z" users would ask to his favorit audio stuff media or forum to spread the good word to the world ! That would be nice ! 8)
cool :-)
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website