O Deus ASIO Link Pro

Planet Z Announcements

Moderators: valis, garyb

erminardi

O Deus ASIO Link Pro

Post by erminardi »

FYI http://odeus-audio.com.au/Odeus/AsioLinkPro

THE ULTIMATE AUDIO ROUTING SOLUTION FOR WINDOWS

The first ASIO driver to mix WDM audio into ASIO! The first ASIO driver to make multi-client support simple! This unique ASIO audio mixer driver adds tremendous new functionality to your audio interface ASIO driver for multi-client support, WDM audio routing and audio over IP.

FEATURES

Extremely high performance for Pro Audio apps
Zero added ASIO latency
64 IN + 64 OUT virtual ASIO channels
32 IN + 32 OUT WDM audio channels
16 IN + 16 OUT network audio channels
Multi-client mode means ASIO for up to 25 apps
Works without internal WDM or ASIO audio resampling
Record lossless 8 channel audio to FLAC file
Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
Route audio to/from WDM/MME/DirectSound/WASAPI and LAN/NET

It seems interesting with or without the Scope environment.
4PC + Scope 5.0 + no more Xite + 2xScope Pro + 6xPulsarII + 2xLunaII + SDK + a lot of devices (Flexor III & Solaris 4.1 etc.) + Plugiator.
JoPo

Re: O Deus ASIO Link Pro

Post by JoPo »

I don't remember who talked about that here already.. And someone said that sound via O deus (funny name :P ) was full of crack, cliK and different bad noise...

Did you try that with Scope ?
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
ronnie

Post by ronnie »

It was mentioned as a solution to portaudio problems. I haven't tried it but I think mathieu has installed it. I've been using the MidiThru drivers and they work really well. You can midi anything to anything else, software to software, hardware to hardware, etc. Nice to Midi USB devices to Scope. And it's free. [EDIT] Oops... it's 19.95 AU per CPU.

Odeus MidiThru
"I’ve come to the conclusion that synths are like potatoes, they’re no good raw—you’ve got to cook ‘em, and I cooked these sounds for months before I got them to the point where they sounded musical to me." Lyle Mays
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

Odeus midi ?

Isn't it like Copperlan ? (which is free and works very well) ?

Anyway... I'd like to be sure Lord Asio will work without never farting before to buy it. :P And like that, I'll command to the music computer Pantheon.
erminardi

Post by erminardi »

no, never tried it but the idea sounds interesting.
I'm browsing for deeper reviews to understand if it coul fit in my setup ;)
4PC + Scope 5.0 + no more Xite + 2xScope Pro + 6xPulsarII + 2xLunaII + SDK + a lot of devices (Flexor III & Solaris 4.1 etc.) + Plugiator.
ronnie

Post by ronnie »

You can use the Odeus MidiMate virtual ports with CopperLan. Odeus MidiMate is for routing between midi ports that otherwise would not be possible (except maybe with the old Maple or Hubi midi stuff).
"I’ve come to the conclusion that synths are like potatoes, they’re no good raw—you’ve got to cook ‘em, and I cooked these sounds for months before I got them to the point where they sounded musical to me." Lyle Mays
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

ronnie wrote:Odeus MidiMate is for routing between midi ports that otherwise would not be possible (except maybe with the old Maple or Hubi midi stuff).
But you can do that with Copperlan ! Amen !
With Copperlan, you can route any hardware midi I/O between them and with Scope "sequencer midi source-dest" too and it add as many as you need virtual midi ports. It does that inside a single computer but it can also be connected to other computers midi I/O via an ethernet link. So you can connect together any midi I/O from any computer in the ethernet.

Is that what you mean, Ronnie ? I insist because Copperlan is free... But if Odeus MidiMate does more things, first, it's normal you must pay, and then I'd like to know precisly what it does more.. Merci !

:roll: Et spiritus sancti aaaaa - men. :roll: - - - - :oops:
ronnie

Post by ronnie »

I'm sure you are right but I can't verify as I, nor Phillipe has been able to get Copperlan working for me. No matter what we try it doesn't recognize my ethernet cards! :cry: So MidiMate works for me without a hitch and I can shut down the LAN for audio. ADAT connects my machines.
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

Ah yes ! I believe I remember to have discussed your Copperlan issue here... Well... God went to rescue ! :P Sorry, I'm 100% atheist and that Deus name is so funny for me !

Since I bought a 2°pc, I kept the old one and use Vienna ensemble pro to take advantage of its not so bad power. Vienna audio & midi travel on LAN, it works pretty well, but no midi tweaking is possible like with Copperlan ; and the price is totally different ! But it's worth it.
As I believe to understand, you own several computer...? One Vienna licence is for 3 computers... And with Scope gear, you get an incredible system. I'm very satisfied... :D
ronnie

Post by ronnie »

Heh heh! :P
asiofixer

Post by asiofixer »

ERMINARDI I LOVE YOU!
ASIO DEUS LINK PRO IS THE MOST POWERFULL AUDIO ASIO MIDI LINK DRIVER OF THE WORLD!
EVEN BETTER THAN PROTOOLS HD
PUTTING -25 MS (asio scope 1024 SAMPLES)+ 183 SAMPLES (3,8 MS)RTAS PROTOOLS HD = -28,8 MS (near the maximum) In ASIO DEUS IN
and -25 MS on ASIO DUES OUT
ALL SCOPE AND PROTOOLS HD IS NOW COMPENSATE PERFECTLY IN SAMPLITUDE!
ABSOLUTLY GREAT !!!!THANKS GOD DEUS!!!!!! a link to the paradise of no latency!!!!!
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

You're a lucky guy !
Here, as soon as I choose Scope as main asio client, it crashes the pc ! BSOD !
I'm on W10 64bits and the config and install is quiet good.

Do you have some tips ?
ronnie

Post by ronnie »

Looks like the O Deus Site is gone! Any one have a copy of O Deus ASIO Link Pro to post, DropBox, etc.? I have the Midi Link and Midifix.
asiofixer

Post by asiofixer »

JoPo wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 4:48 am You're a lucky guy !
Here, as soon as I choose Scope as main asio client, it crashes the pc ! BSOD !
I'm on W10 64bits and the config and install is quiet good.

Do you have some tips ?
hello i maybe understand what happen....
i have scope 5.0
in windows taskmanager windows i see "scope32" on my winx64
maybe only 32 bit driver are abble to work with "ASIO ODEUS link pro"
or maybe scopex64 don't work and only scopex86 work
you maybe make a reinstall of scopex86 on your windows 10x64?

and see what happen

i kwow that PortAudio is also only 32 bit driver and i think O DEUS maybe share the same library C++

for me ASIO DEUS make a big improvment in therm of latency even in 32 bit and they say many x64 audio exe work

1 : i make before a scope asio dest source.( 8 in _8 out) and start the project.
2 : i start ASIO ODEUS and tell him using asio scope with 8 io (i save preset) and close ODEUS.
3 : i start samplitude and telling him using ASIO link pro

my asio scope driver is now linked with asio ODEUS

GREAT REBORN FOR ASIO SCOPE DRIVER

samplitude is X64 and work with scopeX86 asio O DEUS link improvment!

Nice! very nice!

thanks
asiofixer

Post by asiofixer »

ronnie wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:33 am Looks like the O Deus Site is gone! Any one have a copy of O Deus ASIO Link Pro to post, DropBox, etc.? I have the Midi Link and Midifix.
no it's still there
https://give.academy/downloads/2018/03/ ... IOLinkPro/
i maybe make a litlle gift if it appears to be stable in time....
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

I used to use O'deus in 64bit. But I think it was Scope 5.1. With scope 7 --> BSOD, at that point.

I don't understand how it can reduce your latency !

Anyway, I don't need it. What I need, is a way to connect hardware asio device together ! I know that Voicemeeter does that but only for max 6 channels. I would need much much more !

I dream of a VST in which one could choose the asio device output ! I know that it could exist : the viO matrixrus 'total integration' or the Elektron 'Overbridge' (which works much better than the previous) tend to proove that !
An I/O matrix between several hardware asio device within one computer, don't you think it would be nice ?
ronnie

Post by ronnie »

Thanks for the link. (The one I found was a zero-byte nothing). I did find my old copy also but don't have my activation key. :(
asiofixer

Post by asiofixer »

JoPo wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 2:42 am I used to use O'deus in 64bit. But I think it was Scope 5.1. With scope 7 --> BSOD, at that point.

I don't understand how it can reduce your latency !

Anyway, I don't need it. What I need, is a way to connect hardware asio device together ! I know that Voicemeeter does that but only for max 6 channels. I would need much much more !

I dream of a VST in which one could choose the asio device output ! I know that it could exist : the viO matrixrus 'total integration' or the Elektron 'Overbridge' (which works much better than the previous) tend to proove that !
An I/O matrix between several hardware asio device within one computer, don't you think it would be nice ?
sorry it doesn"t reduce latency but asio Deus telling the real latency to my sequencer (samplitude) and i supose that asio deus lik pro use PortAudio it could explain why it make a such scope 5 improvment, but it only work with 32 bit drivers...
asiofixer

Post by asiofixer »

ronnie wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 3:45 am Thanks for the link. (The one I found was a zero-byte nothing). I did find my old copy also but don't have my activation key. :(
if you try try with Scope 5.1 or scope 7 in 32 BIT!
ASIO DEUS DON'T work with 64 bit drivers
you can use winx64 but only 32 bit scope drivers
ronnie

Post by ronnie »

I installed the patcher from the link and it's activated! :D