ScopeRise new homepage

Planet Z Announcements

Moderators: valis, garyb

dante

ScopeRise new homepage

Post by dante »

By request, ScopeRise now features headline pages between major editions.

This month an historic pair of articles assisted by Sunmachine and Sounddesigner unearthing some ancient content on two Scope heros of the Creamware days.

http://www.hitfoundry.com/

Click on Geoff or Hans pic takes you to respective article.

Clicking on the XITE-1 takes you to ScopeRise archive, and Clicking on the S|C logo takes you to S|C !
JoPo

Re: ScopeRise new homepage

Post by JoPo »

Excellent ! This is an information mine.
Thanks a lot for all that work !

Sometimes, when I'm on Scoperise, I don't find easily where to click to find more issue. Maybe a link to site map on every page would be convenient... (just an idea...)

Anyway, it became essential to have both BC & CW modular, Scoperise & Scopeportal ! Especialy with lacunary SC !
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
dante

Post by dante »

JoPo wrote:Sometimes, when I'm on Scoperise, I don't find easily where to click to find more issue. Maybe a link to site map on every page would be convenient... (just an idea...)
Yes would be good I might be too lazy to retrospectively add that to all 160 existing articles, but meanwhile did you know if you click on the big ScopeRise logo on latest issues ( the one with the vertical XITE floating above the earth ) it also takes you to a master index.

You can always bookmark that :P
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

Thanks, Dante..
I did that, here : http://www.hitfoundry.com/scope/ it seems to be a good starting point for going everywhere on Scoperise...
:)
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
erminardi

Post by erminardi »

Dante, the big Scoperise logo doesn't work for me.
I'm trapped in the home!
Anyway the JoPo direct link, works... but form the homepage I can't browse old issues/articles.
4PC + Scope 5.0 + no more Xite + 2xScope Pro + 6xPulsarII + 2xLunaII + SDK + a lot of devices (Flexor III & Solaris 4.1 etc.) + Plugiator.
sunmachine

Post by sunmachine »

You probably confused the logos ;)
Read again:
dante wrote:Clicking on the XITE-1 takes you to ScopeRise archive
dante wrote:the big ScopeRise logo on latest issues ( the one with the vertical XITE floating above the earth ) it also takes you to a master index.
That's this one:

Maybe there should be a more obvious logo for the archives... I, too, wondered how to get to the archives for quite a while until I tried clicking on the Xite.
erminardi

Post by erminardi »

Can't find it.
This is what I see:
Attachments
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg (241.53 KiB) Viewed 3315 times
4PC + Scope 5.0 + no more Xite + 2xScope Pro + 6xPulsarII + 2xLunaII + SDK + a lot of devices (Flexor III & Solaris 4.1 etc.) + Plugiator.
sunmachine

Post by sunmachine »

To get to the latest issue, you have to click on one of the articles at the bottom, e. g. the Luna Box article.
From there you get to the main page of the issue by clicking the Home link in the top left corner.
Then you'll be here: http://www.hitfoundry.com/issue_24/

However, if you only want to go to the archives, you can simply click on the Xite pic of the page you posted.