Database restored

Planet Z Announcements

Moderators: valis, garyb

John Cooper

Database restored

Post by John Cooper »

This morning, there was a database corruption for the forums that required a restore from backup.
I don't think any posts or topics were lost, but it's possible some private messages sent in the last few hours may have been lost.
Let me know if you see anything amiss.
-John
garyb

Re: Database restored

Post by garyb »

thanks John!
dante

Post by dante »

no messages lost from yesterday all seems ok
John Cooper

Post by John Cooper »

Great- thanks for the followup
-John
hubird

Post by hubird »

thumps up :)
dante

Post by dante »

John, you might want to just run the script that updates the 'last post' column in the topics list.

For example, the topic 'Is Sonic Core still alive' says I am the last contributor, but when you go into the topic, AuntyBiotic made a post after I did.
dawman

Post by dawman »

I sent a few pm's and 2 mfolks responded out of 3, if the third doesn't reply, I will simply resend him the patches I made for displaying waveforms.

Thanks Coop, my new drummer is named Coop too, just as considerate as you and what a huge 30" kick drum attached to a rolling kit for quick mic'ing and fast sound checks.
It's how they do it on the big jobs..... :wink:
John Cooper

Post by John Cooper »

dante wrote:John, you might want to just run the script that updates the 'last post' column in the topics list.

For example, the topic 'Is Sonic Core still alive' says I am the last contributor, but when you go into the topic, AuntyBiotic made a post after I did.
I did the "resynchronize post counts" and "resynchronize statistics". Thought that would cover the bases, but maybe there's something else I need to do. In any case, it seems like it's settling down now, as more posts happen.

Thanks,
John
John Cooper

Post by John Cooper »

dawman wrote:I sent a few pm's and 2 mfolks responded out of 3, if the third doesn't reply, I will simply resend him the patches I made for displaying waveforms.

Thanks Coop, my new drummer is named Coop too, just as considerate as you and what a huge 30" kick drum attached to a rolling kit for quick mic'ing and fast sound checks.
It's how they do it on the big jobs..... :wink:
A drummer who gets set up before the guitarist? Unheard of!
Me and the drummer always take the longest to set up in my band... but if he ever finished before me, I'd know that my rig got way too complicated. :)
-John