OK Guys, another sale...

Planet Z Announcements

Moderators: valis, garyb

garyb

Re: OK Guys, another sale...

Post by garyb »

emotive wrote:
garyb wrote:as to the the extra charge, sorry. again, if there's an order number, i can fix that. lots of people have ordered without issue. no, the offer is for v5.1, not v6 which is not even announced as ready.
Ok, but I can't get an order number unless I pay, correct?

Why is it one way for some and another way for others?

Also, why can't it be fixed before I make payment?

Obviously, technically it can and should be fixed because the item is already in my cart.

I can see the Copyright goes back to 2008, so was this the last time the website recieved any meaningful update in terms of functionality?
is your name Garth? if so, i see that someone tried to purchase the normal v5.1 upgrade instead of the special. this would show as 200euro to a non EU customer. what does the copyright have to do with anything? the new items are added to the shop for the sale, that's all that's needed. when the item gets added, it's possible to miss the line relating to shipping costs, but otherwise, there's not anything else involved.

this is the link for the special:
http://www.sonic-core.net/shop/product_ ... ar-IV.html
this is the link for the normal upgrade:
http://www.sonic-core.net/shop/product_ ... grade.html
neuromantik

Post by neuromantik »

Can anyone tell me if the spacef lbh sequencer works on xite? I'm asking because it might share some of the sequencer code as modular which doesn't work..
w_ellis

Post by w_ellis »

Looks like the spacef site is down at the moment, but I seem to remember that the DSP handling for the LBH sequencer didn't work so well on Xite-1, so Mehdi was recommending not to use it. I don't have it myself, so maybe someone else will be able to confirm.
RP_001

Post by RP_001 »

There's a stripped down version of the LBH VIII, which is the LBH-LE (there's a LBH-X version also apparently, the same?) which loads on xite. It has only 2 sequencer parts,instead of 8, if I remember correctly. I havent used them for a while, so I must check first to be sure. The LBH-LE version loads just fine on xite, whereas the LBH VII is too big ("big modules do not fit").
igge1

Post by igge1 »

Mm-mm, just got my keys for the dNa bundle. Some renaming of the *.dsp files necessary to get them to work, but wow! Do these plugins look cool or do they look cool?!!?!! :P 8) :lol:
Well, they work cool too. If you know what I mean.
Good job, Ray @ dNa. I agree, there is something special about tubes.
Scotty_123

Post by Scotty_123 »

Big thanks to Sonic-Core and Gary. I ordered Scope 5.1 +Modular Bundle on Friday night and got the keys on Saturday. I had send a spare Pulsar to a friend in Cape Breton and he also purchase the upgrade. He is a in heaven and of course looking for more dsp. Great deal, great product, great service. - Scotty
sunmachine

Post by sunmachine »

The sale is still going on! They extended it until February, 4th!

http://www.sonic-core.net/newsletter/re ... offer.html
Marco

Post by Marco »

I guess Scope 6 comes out soon, includes all plugins we buy now. . . . :lol:
:wink: out and about for music production. Are you still configguring your Studio :lol: music first!