OK Guys, another sale...

Planet Z Announcements

Moderators: valis, garyb

garyb

Re: OK Guys, another sale...

Post by garyb »

no, i'm sorry, but i can't mix and match bundles, it is mayhem since there are so many orders and just me. also, i believe that even with the duplicates, this is a major sale price...sorry...

also, for anyone who has not gotten a keyfile, i am not in Europe. i'm in sunny California. i'm awake and working on this stuff in the office now.

as to the the extra charge, sorry. again, if there's an order number, i can fix that. lots of people have ordered without issue. no, the offer is for v5.1, not v6 which is not even announced as ready.
sunmachine

Post by sunmachine »

Guess I was too late to get the free patchbay plug-in, then... So will it be available in the shop later on?
ShogunSpy

Post by ShogunSpy »

At €99 the bundles are practically been given away ! And yet some of you want more! more! more ...it's like a bunch of spoiled children crying for more toys.
My guess is that this to finance Scope 6 ! so it's a win win situation for all.
garyb

Post by garyb »

sunmachine wrote:Guess I was too late to get the free patchbay plug-in, then... So will it be available in the shop later on?

you didn't get the patchbay? send me a note to support.
sunmachine

Post by sunmachine »

garyb wrote:
sunmachine wrote:Guess I was too late to get the free patchbay plug-in, then... So will it be available in the shop later on?
you didn't get the patchbay? send me a note to support.
Na, that was only a wild guess since you said there were so many orders and because I ordered just before your post.
So I'll wait for the keys and see if I'll get that plug-in, too. Otherwise I obviously wasn't one of the first 100... ;-)
I'd buy it then later from the shop (if available).
garyb

Post by garyb »

ok, i'll eat lunch and then i'll attach it to your order. you deserve it. :) :wink:
sunmachine

Post by sunmachine »

You're way too nice! :)
Thanks and Bon Appétit!
wouterz

Post by wouterz »

Bought the G.O.S.T bundle :) Well, I only needed MATTOMAT because I already bought the other G.O.S.T devices but that's still a good offer. And I'm happy to support this platform but also hoping for that free dNa-Patchbay device ;)
jksuperstar

Post by jksuperstar »

The Dynomic can be a LOT of fun for applying spectral effects (effects only applied to part of the spectrum...in this case, specific harmonics!)

It helps to have a signal with plenty of harmonics to play with, but also a good clean fundamental (0 Harmonic)

:)
dante

Post by dante »

anabella wrote:I wish to Combine parts of the bundels new, if possible. because unfortainly I have already lots of devices. Dont want to buy a second time.

Is this possible - pm me
You have more than 1 board ? If so, you can ask to key any duplicate to a different board, thereby retaining usage if you decide to sell and bundle the plug with one of the boards.

That's useful in a sale situation as plugs you would normally keep your single instance of to run on remaining boards can now be bundled as an incentive for a 2nd hand buyer.
RP_001

Post by RP_001 »

I also picked the GOST bundle . I only had the analyzer before so saving E280,-on the Harmonics Bundle and Mattomat is an awesome deal :)

I noticed there are different .sys files for the Harmonics Bundle for x64 systems in the ftp folder. That has been described in this topic:
http://forums.planetz.com/viewtopic.php ... nic+bundle
tgstgs

Post by tgstgs »

thank you_
there was a free update of analyzer already a year ago_
please check if you have the latest version
good vibes
garyb

Post by garyb »

there's a new version that should be on the ftp soon, but anyone who wants the update can pm me. i have it.
wouterz

Post by wouterz »

Received the keys and the dNa patchbay :)
igge1

Post by igge1 »

Yep, I got the DNA Patchbay too. It makes for more colourful Scopeing. :P :wink:

Anyone who made an order before me (06:40 AM CET) should get the DNA Patchbay.

Are there really so few Scope users around?
David

Post by David »

the members list of planetz suggests we are many Scopers
Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin »

igge1 wrote:Are there really so few Scope users around?
Not necessarily. I for one am not buying anything this time round as I really don't have the spare cash and my tax payment is due at the end of this month, otherwise I would have jumped at something, probably the GOST stuff even though I have Mattomat and Analyser already. I'm sure many others are feeling the pinch.
Eanna

Post by Eanna »

I might have the funds for one - have loads of stuff for sale, but the market for second-hand gear here in Ireland has gone ridiculously bad - but also, it's a matter of choosing which bundle - the Gost stuff is tempting, but I really don't sequence from inside Scope, and I own Analyzer too.. The DAS stuff has my interest piqued, but I don't know what hole to fill... And it's really Flexor that has the majority of my interest...
Not because it is easy, but because it is hard...
emotive

Post by emotive »

garyb wrote:as to the the extra charge, sorry. again, if there's an order number, i can fix that. lots of people have ordered without issue. no, the offer is for v5.1, not v6 which is not even announced as ready.
Ok, but I can't get an order number unless I pay, correct?

Why is it one way for some and another way for others?

Also, why can't it be fixed before I make payment?

Obviously, technically it can and should be fixed because the item is already in my cart.

From the site:

"This postal address will be used as supplying postal address and bill postal address.

This postal address will also be used for the calculation of possible taxes and dispatch charges".

Why is there such a problem when ordering software only?

I can see the Copyright goes back to 2008, so was this the last time the website recieved any meaningful update in terms of functionality?
garyb

Post by garyb »

how the hell can we fix it if we don't know what the problem is? so far, there have been 3 customers who have had this problem. 2 paid and received refunds. supposedly the problem is fixed, but maybe there's another issue. unless i know what you tried to purchase and where you are, it's hard to say anything. perhaps it's related to the country you're in or perhaps it's an incorrect setting for a specific problem. in any case, i can't fix it here in the PZ forum...

please write to support or pm me.