Sonic Core christmas specials

Planet Z Announcements

Moderators: valis, garyb

spacef

Sonic Core christmas specials

Post by spacef »

Hi all,

I received a newsletter from sonic core this week about the special christmas.

This post just to let know those who will choose SpaceF-Devices products to not forget to do the following
1 - After purchase and activation,
2 - register in the user area on http://www.spacef-devices.com
3 - Then, mail me at ( spacef at spacef-devices.com ) wit ha copy of the SC invoice and the user name you have registered in 1) above
4 - so I can activate the access to user area, where you can download additonal goodies (modulators, and other things i don't remember right now :-)
- The copy of the invoice is only to make sure SC has been paid and that you are a rightfullly licensed person.

Also, for some reason, the version of LBH VIII in the user area was very defective (one of the panel did not show). I have replaced it with a corrected version.

Well, I think that's all folks,
enjoy SC special with spacef or otehr devs.

Cheers

Mehdi

PS: I have told SC to keep all spacef plugins revenues for themselves from the Xmas specials (and may be later too, i'm in a good mood) , and in exchange, they keep an xite warm for me for the day when i can afford one, I hope in 2/3/4 monthes (it also compensate for the revenue i kept for myself when i really needed it, and so it is a way to thank them) ;-) Have fun now, see you soon, :)
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website
garyb

Re: Sonic Core christmas specials

Post by garyb »

Mehdi!!!!!!!
HUROLURA

Re: Sonic Core christmas specials

Post by HUROLURA »

Yes please, come back with us !!!