BlackBox II (repack 3 for users)

Planet Z Announcements

Moderators: valis, garyb

dawman

Re: BlackBox II (repack 3 for users)

Post by dawman »

Modulars filters are sweet, Solaris Filters are truly powerful, and SpaceFs are just insane for completing the largest selection of Filters I ever owned.
I run Solaris through filters that aren't available on the keyboard, which aren't many, but SpaceFs Filter module in Modular ensures I can use JBowens RDII Series, Flexor etc.
And if Modular isn't needed, MCCY's filter device can call up some great options too.
Then to make matters even more sick, Silentway Suite is where I get my snappy envelopes and .01 Rated LFOs at 24 bit audio rate modulation.
So the quality of sweeps is as good as Solaris in 96k.....!!!

Black Box II is a must, it doesn't even need XITE-1 SDK as I can use everything, and as many instances (within reason) that I want.
Liquid EDGE

Post by Liquid EDGE »

next to nothing wrote:I totally hear what you say Liquidedge, but i just have to say that i love the thought of having a rare vintage plugin(pack) :D
:cry:
Liquid EDGE

Post by Liquid EDGE »

That cry of mine is in jest. Revel in what you own all lucky enough to have afforded and own what can not be got now.
yayajohn

Post by yayajohn »

:P Blackbox is awesome! So many things to explore and discover on this platform
spacef

Post by spacef »

Hi Liquid Edge, you can PM me if you wish. It is not expensive, everyone can have it.
I don't make it available anymore because there are a few synths which are not xite-optimized, and if i sold it it would mean "guarantee" etc etc . So I think it is good that it remains available on a private basis, eventhough not easy to deal with on a user point of view.

I will be absent from home for 5 days. I may be able to reply to PM but not able to finalize a BB2 registration.
When I am back, I will get this new DNA EQ too :-)
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website
Liquid EDGE

Post by Liquid EDGE »

Awesome.