DRENKELFORT
DRENKELFORT
eventdriver_group.jpg (24.88 KiB) Viewed 3477 times
Yed
Sun State

Re: SCOPE 5.1

Post by Sun State »

Hello to All !

How long to wait 5.1 registration letter from Scope support ?
I sent them a letter already 5 days ago ! No answer yet ! :cry:
pwhitmaker

Post by pwhitmaker »

Sun State wrote:Hello to All !

I bought the 5.1 for 98 Euro and got the key-file by mail the same day.
Sun State

Post by Sun State »

pwhitmaker wrote:

I bought the 5.1 for 98 Euro and got the key-file the same day.
I paid for 4.5 when i bought it. 5.1 must be free for me.
I attached 4.5 keys file to my letter as well.
pwhitmaker

Post by pwhitmaker »

Sun State wrote:
pwhitmaker wrote:

I bought the 5.1 for 98 Euro and got the key-file the same day.
I paid for 4.5 when i bought it. 5.1 must be free for me.
I attached 4.5 keys file to my letter as well.
The upgrade from 5.0 to 5.1 cost 98 euro according to sonic-core website, so I believe you have to pay to get the keyfile.
Liquid EDGE

Post by Liquid EDGE »

5.1 is only FREE to XITE-1 owners. Others will have to pay.

If you don't need 64bit, you are not missing much and can stick with. 5.0 (unless, it looks like, you have missed the boat for getting 5.0 for free if you owned 4.5)

With the pci cards, i was on version 4.0 and paid to upgrade to 5.0

Anyhows i now own the Xite-1

So if you are not using 64 bit you might still be able to get 5.0 for free, but as i said above, maybe the boat has been missed.

Send them an e-mail and ask them what the deal is now.
Sun State

Post by Sun State »

pwhitmaker, Liquid EDGE

I understood you, thanks. I need 64 bit scope drivers for 3 dsp pci card. As i understood i have to pay for 5.1 keys 98 euros since i have 4.5 keys. Right ?
But i will send them letter all the same with question about that.
Liquid EDGE

Post by Liquid EDGE »

Sun State wrote:pwhitmaker, Liquid EDGE

I understood you, thanks. I need 64 bit scope drivers for 3 dsp pci card. As i understood i have to pay for 5.1 keys 98 euros since i have 4.5 keys. Right ?
But i will send them letter all the same with question about that.
Yep that will be the case. (you will also get extra plugins upgrading from 4.5 to 5.1, but 3dsp's isn't a lot of power)
Sun State

Post by Sun State »

i no need extra plugins, i only need 64 bit driver for this card :roll:
Liquid EDGE

Post by Liquid EDGE »

Do you only use it as a basic in and out card then sun state?
garyb

Post by garyb »

Sun State wrote:i no need extra plugins, i only need 64 bit driver for this card :roll:
well they ought to make that for free for you then. it's not like you've spent any money with them ever, or ever will again so they owe you. :roll:
braincell

Post by braincell »

garyb wrote:
Sun State wrote:i no need extra plugins, i only need 64 bit driver for this card :roll:
well they ought to make that for free for you then. it's not like you've spent any money with them ever, or ever will again so they owe you. :roll:
Nice price! I'm back guys! I was the only one in the Creamware days who insisted they should charge for the platform (a suggestion that was shot down by forum members.) It would be nice if I could just get the drivers but I think there will be some good improvements in it. Going to buy it today. Hope it's stable and doesn't conflict with my other audio card (the Gina) which I have grown to love. The A16 makes too much noise and I no longer need it. Now if I can only find my keys. I hope they have the new advanced WaveRT drivers!

Update: It looks like I won't need my keys because it seems everything I bought is included. That was kind of a waste I think but oh well. I guess it's the same for everyone. Due to the package deals I might have 3 or 4 copies of some items!
dante

Post by dante »

You can send me the A16 I'll pay the postage :) My old Alesis ADAT only has half the channels.
View ScopeRise latest issue at www.hitfoundry.com
astroman

Post by astroman »

beware Dante... if he's not kidding and talking about the old A16 it can indeed develope severe noise over the years.
Imho you need a 'hot-air-soldering-station' to properly service it, with regular gear it's just a pita ... :o :D

cheers, Tom
braincell

Post by braincell »

It's the old A16 but wasn't used that much. I never left it on for hours like most people. I just used it for recording not playbacks. I don't usually sell equipment. It just piles up. Perhaps it will come in handy some day. Thanks for info Astro. Who was the idiot engineer who created that $900 bohemoth?

Update: Went to buy it, placed in my cart and they only accept Paypal. No way! Screw that! All I need is the driver anyway and I have to pay more because I have more than 4 DSP chips? Is this the way they reward the most loyal customers who have spent thousands of dollars? Glad they replaced the English flag with American just so they can pretend they like us.

I think maybe it's better to wait for a PCIe card or USB3. It was really bad timing to release Xcite when USB3 just came out.... I'm just sayin'. Maybe I will figure out how to sync the old XP computer to the new Win 7 computer. Still no sign on them on Musiciansfriend... Yeah this company must be doing really well haha!
Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin »

braincell wrote:Nice price! I'm back guys! I was the only one in the Creamware days who insisted they should charge for the platform (a suggestion that was shot down by forum members.) It would be nice if I could just get the drivers but I think there will be some good improvements in it.
braincell wrote: All I need is the driver anyway and I have to pay more because I have more than 4 DSP chips?
:lol: Nice schizo posting.
braincell wrote: Update: Went to buy it, placed in my cart and they only accept Paypal. No way! Screw that!
I just tried the shop (although I have no issue using PayPal) and it also accepts MasterCard or Visa, so what are you even talking about?
dawman

Post by dawman »

braincell wrote: Im back guys! I was banned from KVR from complaining about the quality of the free plug ins. How am I suppose to make a video of " Hands Faster Than The Human Eye " in 64bit if I have to pay for the driver....?
Don't worry Mr. A. He can't even produce a Project Window screenshot of Scope. It's because he uses such a stripped down OS that's meant to attempt to track his blinding speed fingers, that Print Screen had to be considered an uneeded feature.

ANKYU........... :D
Untitled.jpg
garyb

Post by garyb »

ahh, the holidays....
dante

Post by dante »

Bcell bro - that paypal thing pisses me off too - but as long as you proceed without logging into paypal it drops thru to visa. My problem is bypassing the damn postage....which they told me was fixed but I'm tempted to spend the dosh on Kontakt player instead now due to Jimmys raves on it
maky325

Post by maky325 »

XITE-1/4LIVE wrote:
braincell wrote: Im back guys! I was banned from KVR from complaining about the quality of the free plug ins. How am I suppose to make a video of " Hands Faster Than The Human Eye " in 64bit if I have to pay for the driver....?
Don't worry Mr. A. He can't even produce a Project Window screenshot of Scope. It's because he uses such a stripped down OS that's meant to attempt to track his blinding speed fingers, that Print Screen had to be considered an uneeded feature.

ANKYU........... :D
Untitled.jpg
Jimmy you always make me LOL with your pictures. Thanks!