My first event! :)

Planet Z Announcements

Moderators: valis, garyb

Mr Arkadin

Re: My first event! :)

Post by Mr Arkadin »

Sorry I didn't make it - did you get my text? It would have just been me so I wouldn't have really made up the numbers. I guess Sundays aren't the best day - usually OK for me as I'm not 9 to 5, but I had an intensive two day Final Cut Pro course Monday/Tuesday so I had to bone up a bit.

PS. I've always lost money at every live musical event I've been part of (equipment hire, cabs etc.).
sonicstrav

Post by sonicstrav »

OK you lost money but it was good experience. you think?

Jimmy, it all crazy political correctness here.....the cops go after petty offence like selling goldfish to under 18's but they don't bother with stabbings, drugs etc.....Gordon Brown is an absolutely useless PM (prob the worst ever)- I don't know what Americans think of him - but a lot of people want rid of him....
irrelevance

Post by irrelevance »

Hey Jimmy imagine if Leary had managed to oust Reagan for the 1970 Californian election...I like to think the world would have changed for the better ;)

It's an old book and a different era but the politics of ecstasy are as big an issue now as ever before...
irrelevance

Post by irrelevance »

Mr Arkadin wrote:Sorry I didn't make it - did you get my text? It would have just been me so I wouldn't have really made up the numbers. I guess Sundays aren't the best day - usually OK for me as I'm not 9 to 5, but I had an intensive two day Final Cut Pro course Monday/Tuesday so I had to bone up a bit.

PS. I've always lost money at every live musical event I've been part of (equipment hire, cabs etc.).

Would have been great to meet up anyway man, but study comes first of course. @ Strav, Yes it was worth it. Learned a hell of a lot putting this one on and won't make the same mistakes twice!