Test Drive for ALL Scope Devices possible now ! ! !

Planet Z Announcements

Moderators: valis, garyb

erminardi

Re: Test Drive for ALL Scope Devices possible now ! ! !

Post by erminardi »

It's a secret! Shhhhhh.... ;)
4PC + Scope 5.0 + no more Xite + 2xScope Pro + 6xPulsarII + 2xLunaII + SDK + a lot of devices (Flexor III & Solaris 4.1 etc.) + Plugiator.
igge1

Post by igge1 »

It appears to be the Arpeg02. At least that's what I found in the /Devices root-folder after downloading the oxe-file.
It's excellent that demo-codes are back. 8)
Shayne White

Post by Shayne White »

I'm trying Pro-12 first thing....
Shayne White

Post by Shayne White »

kylie wrote:hi ralf,

how long will the time limit be? will the devices cease to work after a given date or usage time? and is it be possible to apply for a second trial period in case the timeframe is too short?
nice improvement, btw. I hope to see that feature on the new MyPage, should it ever return... :wink:

-greetings, markus-
I have this memory that the time limit used to be 30 minutes. However, I just got a demo activation key for Pro-12 from Ralf (thanks Ralf!!) which says it's 15 hours. That's a little more reasonable -- quite long enough to try out the plugin. :D
kylie
Rank-o-phile

Post by kylie »

Shayne White wrote:I have this memory that the time limit used to be 30 minutes. However, I just got a demo activation key for Pro-12 from Ralf (thanks Ralf!!) which says it's 15 hours. That's a little more reasonable -- quite long enough to try out the plugin. :D
sounds good. well, ralf mentioned the limit would be sufficient to do a real test drive, so we could expect a reasonable time frame, for sure. it wasn't just precise enough... :wink:
--
I'm sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.