BlackBox II & Co ( special offer ends at end of the month)

Planet Z Announcements

Moderators: valis, garyb

FrancisHarmany

Post by FrancisHarmany »

strav100 wrote:Only 39 filters? :-?

Is that all there is :-? Why not make it 40 with another one :lol: :lol: :lol:
:P
spacef

Post by spacef »

why only 40 ? 8)
spacef

Re: BlackBox II & Co - (addons and repack 2 - May 2008)

Post by spacef »

There is a special price for the BlackBox II and BlackBox Fx now for august.
thought you might want to know. http:///www.spacef-devices.com

PS: there is a special on the SpaceF Osc&Filters: it was meant for possible (future) LBH users who would not already own the osc/filters or BlackBox.
Tau

Post by Tau »

spacef wrote:There is a special price for the BlackBox II and BlackBox Fx now for august.
So get them while it's hot! :P

Cheerz Mehdi!

(sorry for the tired little joke, it seems everyone's in vacation but me...)

Best,

T

BTW, about the new LBH, will you release it independently of the XITE, or are you planning to wait it out?
spacef

Post by spacef »

Tau wrote:
BTW, about the new LBH, will you release it independently of the XITE, or are you planning to wait it out?
Well, the thing is that no-one knows when Xite is out :-) (and I am guessing for even more delay, may be sept/october but that's just me).
In the same time, the fine tuning of the LBH is going to take more time than expected, so it is possible that they are out more or less at the same time.

For example, i am working on the MB4 II this week (just graphics), and LBH next week only.....

I am not sure i answered :-)
spacef

Re: BlackBox II & Co - (Special price ltd)

Post by spacef »

Hi there,

Sorry for the bump of this message but I was informed that

There are some problems with Paypal at the moment which caused impossibility to finish the order (for non-french based users). So you could not purchase anything ....

If it happens again, mail me so i can send you a paypal payment request manually ( or inform Sonic Core if they have the product and if you need a special discount applied to their on shop - i think Ralf can make it work ;-)

Sorry for this inconvenience, I have just changed something in the webshop so it should work now (apparently it was due to a bug in the shipping adress of paypal or my shop that caused some international orders to be refused: "order can't be shipped to this country"....). Anyway, it should work now, but thanks a million in advance for mailing me in case it happens to you.

Well, have a nice day :-)

All the best

Mehdi
radar23

Post by radar23 »

I'd just like to say a big thanks to SPace-f for the fantastic service while purchasing the Blackbox II plugins.

Keep up the great work!
bill3107

Post by bill3107 »

Yes Radar, you are right SPACEF offers a very good customer support.... I agree 100% !
dawman

Post by dawman »

I have discovered that Medhi is actually in a Siberian work camp w/ a Spetnaz Officer watching his work for one of his daily 16 hour shifts. :lol:

How's the weather in Tunguska today?
FrancisHarmany

Post by FrancisHarmany »

bill3107 wrote:Yes Radar, you are right SPACEF offers a very good customer support.... I agree 100% !
true! non-spacef users should buy plugins just to experience the customer support me things!
spacef

Post by spacef »

A new version of SMall Echo II is uploaded in the following areas:
- BlackBox II
- BlackBox Fx
- MultiSynth (All)

Small Echo II was originally intended for MultiSynth WSK4 only, but was included by mistake in BB2 Repack.... and users noticed it and I couldn't resist their plea for a definitive inclusion in BlackBox II. It took time, but I am still quite buzy with the LBH VIII.....

This new version fixes a possible inclusion of a wrong key system. It also changes slightly the delay algorythm from what has been learned in LBH. The difference, which allows better "infinite looping" is not really noticeable in everyday use (less than 1/10th of a milisecond at 120 bpm, and even less as you higher the tempo). It ill be noticeable only with veeeeeeery long feedback and after it loops twice. For multisynth users, using either version shouldn't change anything crucial in your presets (again, you won't really hear the diffrence in normal delay use, and it is also subtle in inifinite delays: you might prefer one or the other... so carfeul not to overwrite the "old" one if you happen to prefer it).

Have fun !
Attachments
SMALL-ECHO-II.jpg
SMALL-ECHO-II.jpg (29.65 KiB) Viewed 2926 times
Last edited by spacef on Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
spacef

Re: BlackBox II & Co - (Small Echo II added)

Post by spacef »

ps: i just reuploaded a version which loads by default with ulli = Any (ie for all ulli except the highest latency (23/25 ulli).
Sorry about that.... it is difficult to publish anything when developping something else.
All the best
Have fun

PS: the HP/LP filter is pre-delay and you can use the lowpass to simulate tape delay (the old ones with no trebles). Also, the modulation is input level modulation and it can modulate the Q (of the LP only). Modulation of the LP can help avoiding to saturate the feedback loop too fast when using very long feedback and Eqs in the Feedback loop insert slot, but in fact it is more a nice and quite subtle effect that makes the filters more lively and interesting by bringing elements of randomness taken from the audio source levels or dynamics.

- if a BB2 user uses the highest latency and needs a Small Echo II that loads with ulli=23 (ie highest latency @ any samplerate) , just mail me for quick delivery ;-)

Reminder: the ulli numbers are taken from the Ulli Settings window of Scope, values of 44.1 sampling rate to make it easy.
The BPM will be tight at any samplerate available to Scope, including 96khz, without anything to do on the user side.
firubbi

Post by firubbi »

Mehdi, i'd download your fat insert stuffs and it sound good.. very useful and hey you've cool stuffs like tube mixer :) sequencers.... very nice work of you. wish i could buy all.. :D but i'll after i got xite for sure.
thanks
Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin »

Cheers for that, hope you accidently put other devices in the BBII pack next time :D .

btw, i know you use big monitors, but i find that when i open this device it appears very far to the right (almost off the screen).
spacef

Post by spacef »

Thanks guys, it is always encouraging and appreciated.

Mr Arkadin wrote:
btw, i know you use big monitors, but i find that when i open this device it appears very far to the right (almost off the screen).
I don't have the new screen for long enough ! it must be something else (read below)

I just checked Small Echo and on my setup it opens at the far left of the screen (ie, where i saved it, preset list too)

However I have noticed in the past that this could be changed by factors such as
- live bar position (mine is far right)
- Project window position (mine is full screen, from extreme left to where the live bar is).

In fact, the psoition of the device should be the same as when i save it, because coordinates are saved with it. The "0.0" coordinates should be the top-left corner of the project window of Scope.
The relation between all this is still not always very clear to me (and probably will change with each one's setup).

I know that opening out of the window can happen independantly to where the developper saved the device. I think it can change because of Live bar position.

I will try to mail you tomorrow about it , or if you send me a full screen screenshot of your project window + live bar, may be there is something i can understand in them !

All the best...
Cheers

Mehdi

PS: and I too, wait for xite, to be able to actually use my latest devs together rather than each on their own, and i also have great hope on the PCI-Express bus in addition to the new dsp power .... so i will not blame anyone for waiting, it is probably the cleverest thing to do at this moment if you know you are going to upgrade :-)
dawman

Post by dawman »

Oh-Oh........The secrets out !!!
The fact you can't use them all together on your current system is most reassuring that many more FAT BASTARDS are coming. :D

Black Box II is astounding already, Black Box III must be a monstrocity. :o

If anyone who buys XITE-1 ever uses it live they must have a SpaceF mixer, or they will go into battle unarmed, or maybe they just enjoy loading shit all night long... :lol:
spacef

Post by spacef »

:lol: :lol:
I was more referring to the mixers , MultiSynth, LBH, BB2, .... that's what i want to use at the same time and still have plenty of unsused dsp power ... and i also have plugins from 3rd parties on the list.....;-)
BB3 sounds really good, but I will not go to the battlefield unarmed :evil: ! :wink:
spacef

Re: BlackBox II & Co - (Reload of Forgotten Devices)

Post by spacef »

Dec 2008. Reload of the Forgotten devices

The following files have been re-uploaded at last !
- SDX / Synthetic dx was not in the Repack (was the same as DXD with the wrong name).
- Filter Surfaces corrected.zip: fix for a few osc and filters so they load with surface closed instead of opened.

Available in BB2 area and BB FX area for the filters.
http://www.spacef-devices.com/
spacef

Re: BlackBox II & Co - (BB2 Fx on special price - Feb 2009)

Post by spacef »

February 2009
--------------

BlackBox II Fx on special 99 instead of 129 - unique opportunity......

http://www.spacef-devices.com/
spacef

Re: BlackBox II & Co - (BB2 Fx on special price - Feb 2009)

Post by spacef »

February 20096
============

Coupons for all registered spacef users is 17.5% this month instead of 15%

Coupon is also applicable on Sonic Core online shop for spacef products on request (so i can contact ralf). This is interesting for professional who want to deduct VAT. SPaceF online shop is without VAT (as it is a very small entity, we are allowed to not apply VAT as per art 293B CGI/tax code)