Planet Z Announcements

Moderators: valis, garyb

next to nothing

Post by next to nothing »

http://www.cwaudio.de/page.php?seite=triplele&lang=en

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: piddi on 2004-12-20 12:04 ]</font>
marcuspocus

Post by marcuspocus »

Look pretty interesting, but 8 tracks max is hardly enough, i hope they plan a 'big' tripleDat than the LE... :smile:
garyb

Post by garyb »

there's a 24(stereo) track version.
mausmuso

Post by mausmuso »

Hey where's the upgrade for us TripleDat owners?
I've waited a long time for an xp version!!
Wolferich

Post by Wolferich »

I talked with Creamware yesterday. They said, that there is no special upgrade condition foreseen for former users of Tripledat. Next year, there will be the possibillity to upgrade from TripleLE to the full version whereby the old users will get preferential conditions. Further detail were not given.

Unfortunately, the behaviour of Creamware towards their customers remains strange and intransparent. I hoped for a positive change after the breakdown of the company.
garyb

Post by garyb »

tdat is not even finalized YET. these things will likely be addressed in due time. it is already almost next year....
decimator

Post by decimator »

I think, I'll buy it after Xmas so I'll be more ready for the full version ! :grin:
But what will be the other differences between LE and full besides the number of tracks, no manual for LE so no means to check with the TDAT 3.11 manual ...

No one available to write / update manuals ? Profit5, Osiris XP, TDAT LE ... I hope they are not starting a trend here ! :eek:

In the meantime, later and happy Xmas ! :smile:
Excellent

Post by Excellent »

I have sent an e-mail to Creamware USA and they send me a PDF file with the manual of Osiris XP
Perfect service

Steven

Post by Guest »

tripleLE manual can be downloaded

double click on the word (here) and download the software unzip it and take the manual out. that simple.

http://195.243.123.108/shop2000/de/shop ... S&CY=CWRec

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: antar on 2004-12-21 18:08 ]</font>
Shayne White

Post by Shayne White »

I just wish they'd include more info regarding Osiris. I don't know anything about it. What plugins are included, and what can it do?
Melodious Synth Radio
http://www.melodious-synth.com

Melodious synth music by Binary Sea
http://www.binary-sea.com
alfonso

Post by alfonso »

It has a DeClicker module that removes high level transients of the type of big scratches but they could be bursts due to a bad jack or digital misfunction or similar.

A DeCrackle module that is for low level crackles like a worn LP or similar.

A DeNoise module that removes hiss with freq. selection and a learn function for backgr. and environmental noise removal.

It can be also loaded as insert and as a plug with all 3 functions or as 3 different plugs.

It has obviously a certain audibile latency, but if you use it on a multitrack playback (not the most common of uses but possible) you compensate the position of the source and you are ok then...

In my opinion it works great.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: alfonso on 2004-12-21 19:19 ]</font>
decimator

Post by decimator »

Ooops sorry CW ! you did a cute PDF ! :oops:
But sorry I don't find simple to download 80 MB unzip then dig into the folders, an english & german PDF separated would save bandwidth as well ...

I didn't saw support of 24 and 32 bit files but I want fast across the manual.

For Osiris, at least we know that a revamped manual exist ( thanks Excellent ) I hope you guys at CW will exposed it a little more after the end of the year parties ! :grin:

Now, I must sleep, later, next week ...
The Z Station

Post by The Z Station »

Looks like after waiting for nearly 3 years, my patience is finally paying off! Thanks CW! :smile: is an understatement!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The Z Station on 2004-12-22 02:47 ]</font>
voidar

Post by voidar »

To whoever buys this now, it would be great with some feedback.
kwild

Post by kwild »

I've buy TripleDat LE just yesterday...and im really angry with creamwhore!!!!!!!!!!!
I've buy TripleDatLe for use into SFP for record 2 track mixdowns from the main mix outputs,but u can use TripleDatLe only as "standalone" u must close SFP and Open Tripledat...!!!!I think this is a real bullshit....how we must wait for a plug-in version of triple dat on win xp?
And for the money i've wasted buyng this useless application? (every audio editor such as sound forge or wavelab is a lot better than tripledat!!!!!!!!!!!!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kwild on 2004-12-27 08:24 ]</font>
hubird

Post by hubird »

I feel sorry for you as you are disappointed, but your expectations weren't really realistic.
Reading the presentation of the software pack on CWA's site, it's clear to me that the software needs the DSP as a complete 'set', with all in and outs available like in SFP itself.
It's also clear what effects you get...

Head up, try to sell it, you're damage will be small :smile:
Mehdi_T

Post by Mehdi_T »

If I had the 8 rack version, I think I would do all my masters with it, after importing bounced tracks from sx or whatever. This, an optimaster (or another multi-comp)and a reverb for voice mastering, it could be perfect.
garyb

Post by garyb »

you can also use devices from scope if you put them in the fx device folder and import your allkeys file wheb prompted. the scope fx routing window works just like the sfp folder. relax, you lose nothing.
kwild

Post by kwild »

Yes,but u can't save the routing windows!!!!!
This software is a big fraud for what i've paid....
In 2005 TripleDatLe is a useless application as is it.
There's only one reason to buy TripleDat...using it into SFP for 32Bits recordings,but TripleDATLe can't do that...
To all the people out there...DON'T BUY THIS CRAP APPLICATION!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kwild on 2004-12-29 05:30 ]</font>
garyb

Post by garyb »

are you sure?
afaik, the routing window is saved with the whole project(i'll double check tomorrow).