devices rating system 4 friends? (by gorky2000)

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Post by Guest »

nice but in fact there is much more devices existing for pulsar .
need to be in the planetz posse to be rated?

Post by Guest »

Subject: devices reviewing system

If you have devices please get'em a little more diffussion, surely we'll try to download, taste and rate!
Knew about you long time ago, but most of people we use PlanetZ to check for new devices, instead of the webring

waiting for news of gorky2000

Post by Guest »

Subject: Rating

in fact you have to ask...
Now you can rate the Tweakpack with Basselizer bass-tool and the TriFuzz , a multiDistortion made by 'Gorky2000' and 'Huicholity'
:)

Post by Guest »

Subject: RE: Rate system

Of course I've visited Huicholty asap I've seen your post, and downloaded the installation pack with new synth in beta version.

Also, long time ago, I've purchased sidechain compressor (think that was my purchase), but my system crashed (new mobo, SCSI adapter, new installation, new creamware updates, new tweaking procedures, etc.) and do not installed again the devices bay the moment.
How about free upgrade of this stuff?

Otherwise, I think it is important for providers to give publicity to their products, isn't it?

In a short overview, the Doepfer synth emulation seems to generate a nice kind of resonant sounds that I like them, but the surface is a little bit small for me.

Like so much the advanced design of Nan-nancer, think it could protect me against international terrorism.

Waiting for more engines, truly yours,
Pedro
John Cooper

Post by John Cooper »

Subject: Not just for friends. Just send me details!

hey gorky,

no it's not just for friends. it's just cuz i've been too busy lately to go looking for devices. if you have something you want rated (as huicholity mentioned), just email me...

currently the rating system is just for retail devices (anything that's not free). later, i might try to incorporate rating/reviews into every single downloadable file on planetz.

cheers,
-john