need help on 64 bit system

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

freaked5

need help on 64 bit system

Post by freaked5 »

Hello Everyone!

so me problem is that Cubase 9.5 64 Elements does not work with scope 5.1 64bit on a win7 64 bit machine.

i have the same problem on Ableton 10 it does not load the ASIO Driver.

the only way i get running Ableton 10 is to make a new Project from the XTCProject.pro file witch i run in non XTC mode, but
for Cubase it dont work.

Ableton 9 32bit have no problem to find the driver an load ASIO Scope PCI

so what i can do to make this work.

plz help!
Music Manic

Re: need help on 64 bit system

Post by Music Manic »

Sounds odd. Are there no ASIO options available or are they greyed out? Have you tried reinstalling?
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

Sure ! Very odd ! :-?

So it seems that you've got 2 OS partitions, one 32 and the other 64 bits, right ? And when you're on the 64 bits, neither cubase or ableton "see" Scope asio ?
Do you see Scope in the 64bits windows device manager ?

- If you don't, just run the driver installer you'll find it in the program files Scope folder, called "Driver".
- If you do, but you don't see it in cubase driver list, I would try to uninstall cubase, reboot the pc then re-install cubase and see. If it's still the same, uninstall cubase and Scope, unistall the Scope driver in the windows device manager, reboot, re-install Scope, reboot, re-install cubase and see...

There is no reason that it does not work.
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
garyb

Post by garyb »

multiple partitions can be a problem if you have only one installation of Scope, or if you use the same project for both 32 and 64bit partitions. the files can load from the wrong partition that way. when that happens, strange behavior will ensue...