Win 10 issue

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Mightychub

Re: Win 10 issue

Post by Mightychub »

OK guys think I have resolved my issue. After going back through the bios and this was not one of those things that jumps out and says it's wrong or right. There was a thing called AiTweek? it was set to auto I disabled it and so for the latency checker is the lowest I have seen my system run since building it.
I recorded a drummer on Sat and no data drops at all so looks like it is well and truly sorted.
Thanks for all your input it means a lot. Pulsar Scope has still got an amazing after support and a lot of folk still using this amazing tech. I love mine to bits and it's hard to let go of it.
Matti

Post by Matti »

Hi, I have same problems. Whe´re I found the thing called AiTweek? I´m working earlier SCOPE 5.1 with XP-computer and anykind problems like this not happend. Now I have new win10 maschine DELL Precision T3610 -Xeon E5 (Chipset Intel C602)-1620v2/24/128GSSD+1TBHDD/Q4000/W10 and Scope v7 and this problems happend by the recordings.
fidox

Post by fidox »

sometimes it's very tricky to found the problem. It could be a small thing in bios, windows, drivers, hardware, anything, so yes,
trying and trying and reading and trying
Mightychub

Post by Mightychub »

OK people after £500 spent trying to resolve my issue over the last 5 months I have finally found the rabbit in the hole.
Gary was spot on all along it turned out to be a win 7 driver. I was using a Focusrite VRM box which I totally love for late night mixing anyway that was the problem as soon as I took it off and deleted everything to do with it my 2 Pulsar cards are ROCK solid now NO clicks or pops in the recordings. So all I can say to anyone having an issue it will be driver related 100% you will just have to work hard at finding it.
I am one very happy man...
garyb

Post by garyb »

after re-disposing of the monster, exit our hero, stage right.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6eazkj
Bud Weiser

Post by Bud Weiser »

garyb wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:02 pm after re-disposing of the monster, exit our hero, stage right.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6eazkj
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bud