Miniscope graphic issue solving by using the classic mode

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Marco

Miniscope graphic issue solving by using the classic mode

Post by Marco »

Hi guys, here is a hint! If you love the Miniscope and Miniscope mkII then use the classic graphics mode do have a look on its surface. This is a really amazing synthesizer!
:wink: out and about for music production. Are you still configguring your Studio :lol: music first!
Secret Test Kitchen

Re: Miniscope graphic issue solving by using the classic mod

Post by Secret Test Kitchen »

That's a really great trick! I always wondered about those. In standard mode, all you see are the knobs (no face plates). I actually moved them into a storage folder because I thought they were useless. I'll have to try them now using your trick. Are they worth using though? The Minimax is nearly a minimoog. In a recording they are identical.
Marco

Re: Miniscope graphic issue solving by using the classic mod

Post by Marco »

These two synth are one of the most advanced developmented synth of the Creamware Sonic core platform. If you never used them, then you will double the usage of your scope system, because you get a real extreme cool minimoog emulation, forget the NI monark. One of them have advanced features like modulations etc. And now make your day, it's like Christmas in the summer time. I felt the same way a few weeks ago!
:wink: out and about for music production. Are you still configguring your Studio :lol: music first!