Sequential Circuits Pro-One filter

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

JoPo

Sequential Circuits Pro-One filter

Post by JoPo »

I'm trying to change JB Sequential Circuits Pro-One filter... According to its manual, LP,BP & HP 24 & 12dB + 1 CEM LP are available. But dragging/hitting up & down keyboard arrows, etc... don't want to work. After a moment, I noticed the filter menu is writable (!?!) and now, by writing "LP", I get the 12db lp, "HP", the 24db hp, "BP", the 24db bp, CEM, the CEM lp and (pfff !) with any other key, bypass ! :o

No way to get the 24db LP & 12db HP & BP ... CEM lp is the best one but I'd like to try the others ! :roll:

Do you know any workaround ? Is it working correctly for you (I'm on Xite-1 64bit with all Zarg 64bit files installed) ?
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
yayajohn

Re: Sequential Circuits Pro-One filter

Post by yayajohn »

JoPo;

it is working fine for me here. Do you have WC Pro One v3_0?
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

Yes.. V3_0..... This is really weird.. :-?

Could you make 7 simple preset, each one with a different filter to help me to do some test ? :roll: :D
yayajohn

Post by yayajohn »

JoPo wrote:Yes.. V3_0..... This is really weird.. :-?

Could you make 7 simple preset, each one with a different filter to help me to do some test ? :roll: :D
Sure thing. Quick question though; Are you still doing the dual Scope Xite/PCI on the same computer?

The only reason I ask is weird things like that started happening to my system while I had that config which was why I split out to two separate computers. I think you mentioned you did have two computers but I wanted to check.
yayajohn

Post by yayajohn »

Here ya go
Attachments
WC Pro One v3_0FilterTest.zip
(5.75 KiB) Downloaded 75 times
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

Thanks a lot, John ! I appreciate very much !

Yes : I do have 2 pc. I'm wondering if it wasn't you who gave me that idea ? But if you believe the strange Pro-One behavior comes from my 2 pc system, I would answer that it's impossible : both computer are wired only via ADAT and ethernet... Or maybe I don't understand perfectly your meaning... English is not my language and I believe I often make mistakes.

I don't know how it's possible.. Maybe someone else has the same issue with Pro-One (I can see your preset file has already been downloaded !) ? That is not so important : I achieve to get the same sound with Pro-Wave...

But I'll make some test with the preset you send me this week end. All the presets I have for Pro-One use CEM lp !! Or maybe it doesn't want to load any other filter than CEM on my sytem (?)...

Anyway, merci beaucoup !
yayajohn

Post by yayajohn »

my only concern was if you had Xite and PCI on the same computer but you don't so disregard :)

Very strange behavior though.
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

Before to buy that 2° pc, it was the case, indeed... But it worked exactly the same as to day ; for the Pro-One, I don't remember I had that issue...
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

Thanks again ! Your preset file allowed me to test if the pro-one is able to load the filters I can't load. I wasz wondering because all pro-one presets use CEM filter ! At least, thanks to your preset , I may use all filters in that synth ! :)

But it's very strange this issue happens only to my system. Everything else works perfectly.

:o Ooooh !! Just in the minute, I've found a way to change filter ! With the up/down keyboard arrow, then press enter ! I didn't think to press enter ! :roll: It works almost perfectly, now !