problem with the delay fx at different latency times.

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

ta7

problem with the delay fx at different latency times.

Post by ta7 »

Hello dear community,
in my computer I installed Pulsar1 and Luna2. By Luna2 card I have the opportunity to reduce the latency to 4ms. Now that is however the following problem with the Delay effect in Scope 4.5. I set the latency to 25ms , everything runs fine . The delays run absolutely synchronously to the audio sound. I use however the latency time down to 4ms , run the delays no longer sync with each other.
can you listen as times? I uploaded two mp3 files. Maybe someone knows the problem and has a solution .

[The extension mp3 has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

[The extension mp3 has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

P.s.: Although the reason is stupid, but always to take a look in this forum is cool. :)

Cheers Tomas
pastor

Re: problem with the delay fx at different latency times.

Post by pastor »

Hi there!

There has been some issues with regards to delays and timing, a lot of 3rd party devices have fixed this issue. I don't remember the theory behind the issue, but there are several delay modules that does not have this issue, like the one in the link below.
http://forums.scopeusers.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=32972
Not a direct fix, but Im sure you will find other alternatives if you search the Devices section :)
ta7

Re: problem with the delay fx at different latency times.

Post by ta7 »

Right Pastor. Thanks for your answer.
First I 'm glad that is not it at my pc .
And now I have even loaded the other delays occur that does only the Ls delays. The others are right.
Like you said, i will test 3'rd Party plugins.

Thanx Tomas