Problems with Win10:Abelton doenst load ASIO drivers (solved

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Blaubaer

Problems with Win10:Abelton doenst load ASIO drivers (solved

Post by Blaubaer »

[EDIT]: Found the solution under topic "Ableton not loading XITE". I just need to use Ableton with the Win8 compatibility mode.

Hi,

this is my first post here. Have been a Pulsar user since version 1. Now i am running Pulsar 1, Pulsar 2 and Pulsar 2 SRB together on an ASUS Z87K motherboard. Had Win 8.1 and i was surprised to see that those 10-15 years old cards still work (both the hardware and the software). I used those cards without any problems with Ableton Live, FL Studio and Cubase (all 64bit).
Now i tried to "upgrade" to Windows 10. Got the hardware, drivers and the software up and running wothout a problem. No problems eith the wave-drivers, no peoblems with ASIO in FL studio, but when i try to get ABleton Live to work with the Scope ASIO drivers i get an error message "Scope application not running or ASIO Source or ASIO dest modules not included in current project" which of course they are. Does wotk with FL studio. In ableton i can chose ASIO Scope PCI drivers from the drop down list, but then i get that error message.
I used the default project with the ASIO1-32 Source 64 module and the ASIO1-32 dest 64 module, but i tried the other ASIO medules as well withour success. All programs run as 64 bit versions.
The i got this problem with both, the Win10 upgrade and a clean install of Win10.
Another problem i have is that i cannot isntall Modular IV. The installer says that it is for x86 processors, but there is only one installer on the website.
If it is of any importance: I have a ASUS z87K motherboard, use the onboard graphics (no graphicscard), have Pulsar1, Pulsar2 and Pulsar2 SRB with Pulsar 2 handling all in and outputs, Win 10 64 bit, I have an ASUS BD-burner installed, a Seagate HArddisk and 3 Samsung EVO SSD (250, 500 and 1000GB)

Appreciate all help.

Thanks

Dennis
Last edited by Blaubaer on Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
guppy

Re: Problems with Win10:Abelton doenst load ASIO drivers.

Post by guppy »

For ModularIV, I don't remember if it's the good files, but you can try this one:
http://gcluber.free.fr/ModularIV.zip
Blaubaer

Re: Problems with Win10:Abelton doenst load ASIO drivers.

Post by Blaubaer »

Hi Guppy.

Thanks o lot. Its working now. I alos found the solution to my problem under the topic "Ableton not loading XITE". I just need to run Ableton in Win8 compatibility mode and everything is fine. Thanks again for the help.

Dennis