LBH VIII presets

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

gruebleengourd

LBH VIII presets

Post by gruebleengourd »

I've recently added spaceF's LBH VIII to my setup, but the zip doesn't have any of the presets, and I can't find them on the SpaceF page or the BB user area. Does anybody have the preset files that they can share? thanks
Marco

Re: LBH VIII presets

Post by Marco »

bad support! thats a reason not to buy this.
:wink: out and about for music production. Are you still configguring your Studio :lol: music first!
astroman

Post by astroman »

I don't think that Mehdi is selling this currently (or at all) - I remember it as part of his BlackBox collection
(which is truely vintage today and a collector's item...) :D
I admit the whole thing was a bit of a mess, but then some very unique devices, excellent sound
the package was real affordable...

cheers, Tom
gruebleengourd

Post by gruebleengourd »

Woah now. I don't think i can really agree with the above. I've gotten great support from Mehdi in the past, in fact, just in the past week he helped me find some other files with very quick turnaround. Blackbox is essential to me. Anyhow, I figure he's preoccupied *at this moment* and I might be able to get help faster from someone here who has the presets saved on their system.

LBH VIII is not the same as any LBH that was a part of blackbox. It's a 8 channel 32 step sequencer, and it is still available from SC. I bought it in the last week after talking with Mehdi. I've got the main program work, it's just I can't find presets that folks talked about on planetz back in the day are not in the zip and the link to the old site is dead AFAIK. It's super complex and I'd like to have something premade to explore as I learn the new to me device.

If someone who has them can help with the preset files, that's great, but I'm certainly not into complaining about SpaceF.

Jim you out there?
cheers
ronnie

Post by ronnie »

As I recall, there are some LBH presets available in the "blackbox_ii-preset-backups-25-09-2006.zip".....

Just PM spacef. He's always accessible and helpful besides creating some awesome devices!

Also there seems to be an update to LBH from last year (vintage????) here:

http://www.spacef-devices.com/index.php ... april-2014
"I’ve come to the conclusion that synths are like potatoes, they’re no good raw—you’ve got to cook ‘em, and I cooked these sounds for months before I got them to the point where they sounded musical to me." Lyle Mays
tlaskows

Post by tlaskows »

Hmm,

I like the sound demos, but it's not a necessity right now. I am saving up my Euros for a software bass amp :lol:

Scope overload :D

-Tom
jksuperstar

Post by jksuperstar »

(Tom, go for the Celmo Bass Amp (BAM)). Celmo's page looks like Vegas in 1975, but he made great stuff for SCOPE.
http://www.celmo.com/BAM_page.html
garyb

Post by garyb »

i use BAM all the time. i have a preset that i modify(fliptop) and always get a good sound from it.

no LBH VIII users? i was sure there were a few...
tlaskows

Post by tlaskows »

Damn, the BAM (ahaahah that's a good name) is the right price.

I might demo it today.

Thanks guys,

-Tom
RP_001

Post by RP_001 »

I found this factory-presets zip from 2008. I havent checked them out on xite, because LBH VIII is too big for xite, so I use the LE version. Hope it helps
LBH VIII-Presets-Factory-01.zip
(743.57 KiB) Downloaded 234 times
gruebleengourd

Post by gruebleengourd »

Thank you RP_001! That's just what I needed.
Spielraum

Post by Spielraum »

great, so yet
LBH, Mattomat and Mod ramp´s bring XITE the run at...

after buy mattomat, i had contacted "ghost" for real XITE step-sequencer, answer 2012 with hope, but no more reaction :cry:

"...
ich habe die Infos und Anregungen regisrtiert und werde sie im neuen Jahr mit dem Entwickler und Programmierer von G.O.S.T. erörtern. Dein Angebot als Betatester zu fungieren könnte dann auch nützlich sein, Wahrscheinlich ist die nächste Arbeitsphase erst im Frühjar 2013, ich bitte daher um Geduld, liebe Grüße, Matthias
..."
Attachments
MAQ1-light_dark.jpg
MAQ1-light_dark.jpg (28.41 KiB) Viewed 3057 times
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅] Lange Welle ~ Mittelwelle ~ Kurze Welle ~ Ultra Kurze Welle
Scope Sandbox soundcloud ~ youtube ~ bc modular-guide° ~ modules-SR