Anyone successfully using Cubase Pro 8 with Scope on XITE?

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

tlaskows

Re: Anyone successfully using Cubase Pro 8 with Scope on XIT

Post by tlaskows »

Yes, you're right. But the 87s are starting to get rare. I just checked at my local shop (Canada Computers) and they only have 3 types of Z87. Only 1 has some PCI slots (2 of them). http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_ ... _id=060732

-Tom
RP_001

Post by RP_001 »

tlaskows wrote:
How about getting a cheap PC just for Scope so it works properly?

-Tom
I still have my laptop I used for the last 3 years (HP 4230s with i3 cpu), so I can still use that one if I needed more ASIO channels. And also my initial Xite-1 pc from 6 years ago (Intel DP35DP board). Last couple of hours I noticed I have a stable system when using only 1 stereo ASIO In/Out, so for now I have to mix/route everything internally in cubase/maschine till I find a solution. No problem when arranging stuff, and finding sounds etc, but I always liked to use FAT Inserts on seperate VSTi's for increasing more analog touch, and also for AUX fx (PCM91 on AES/EBU) on seperate channels.

thanks for your reply!
tlaskows

Post by tlaskows »

Great!

See, I made my PC dedicated to audio work only. No other softwarez installed. I had bunch of crap installed (servers, development software, etc). Now there's just Sonar with VSTs, UAD-2 and of course Scope! Works great :D

I use a MacBook to do my iOS code anyway.

-Tom