Have I killed my 2496 i/o Box??

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

JoPo

Re: Have I killed my 2496 i/o Box??

Post by JoPo »

You could bring it to an electronics reparation shop.. They could try to fix it. Of course, it must cost you less than a second hand one... :roll:
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
geiger

Post by geiger »

Hello! I get that all red short flashing.. just connect the box.. open the scope fusion platform, go to settings - routing and click on Hardware IO tab and select the device.. it will be powered and green.

I am not in front of the computer, but I hope this helps
ronnie

Post by ronnie »

Sorry, no joy :-? Must have done that a hundred times.
"I’ve come to the conclusion that synths are like potatoes, they’re no good raw—you’ve got to cook ‘em, and I cooked these sounds for months before I got them to the point where they sounded musical to me." Lyle Mays
geiger

Post by geiger »

are you sure that the cable is deeply plugged in the luna card and box? It is strange, I had this issue, but solved it by adding the luna z link receive and send in the Hardware IO tab in the settings - routing menu... green light turned on and worked..
ronnie

Post by ronnie »

Done it all. Different cables. If I push it in anymore the card will come out the front!
"I’ve come to the conclusion that synths are like potatoes, they’re no good raw—you’ve got to cook ‘em, and I cooked these sounds for months before I got them to the point where they sounded musical to me." Lyle Mays