Stand alone BFD2 64 bits on win 7 64 bits

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

dubcotics

Stand alone BFD2 64 bits on win 7 64 bits

Post by dubcotics »

Hi there,

Is anyone using BFD2 64 bits stand alone on Win 7 64 bits? If so, how does it work at your end? I m having problems loading it as it crashes on a daily basis. I have contacted Fxpansion, they re suggesting I use Asio for all! I did and it works. Now, according to them it's an issue regarding my sound card, therefore, Xite1. I m on v5.1.2709x64,

thanks in advanced for your replies,

Didier
djmicron

Re: Stand alone BFD2 64 bits on win 7 64 bits

Post by djmicron »

i don't use bfd, but what of the scope asio drivers are you using?

Have you tried using different asio modules inside scope?

Anyway, a quick workaround could be using rearoute asio as bfd driver and route it over reaper(if this makes sense)
dubcotics

Post by dubcotics »

Hi djmicron,

I use the ASIO drivers that ships with the latest version of Xite. It's about stand alone BFD2 64 bits as VST it works perfectly within Cubase seven 64 bits. I tried Asio for all disabling Xite and it worked! Hope someone will pop up with similar set up, thanks for your feedback, anyway,

Didier
garyb

Post by garyb »

only one ASIO app can be used at a time since Scope's ASIO driver is not multiclient, but it should work.
djmicron

Post by djmicron »

dubcotics wrote:Hi djmicron,

I use the ASIO drivers that ships with the latest version of Xite. It's about stand alone BFD2 64 bits as VST it works perfectly within Cubase seven 64 bits. I tried Asio for all disabling Xite and it worked! Hope someone will pop up with similar set up, thanks for your feedback, anyway,

Didier
what i mean is, inside xite software IOs devices, you have the choice between several asio source and destination modules and i'd try to switch between them to see if bfd can work.

Also, about rearoute, it allows you to use multiple asio apps together.