Problems registering software (Scope v5)

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Mydriasis

Problems registering software (Scope v5)

Post by Mydriasis »

Im a little confused with registering software in Scope 5.

I bought Zarg Pro Wave and was given a keyfile with a .v5 extension. In the file name are 2 codes, the first being my hardware serial number and the second i dont know??

When i load Pro Wave in Scope it asks for me to register, yet when i import this keyfile im given a message saying "device not registered"

On my Scope registry page it lists Zarg Prophet Plus (which i know is the previous version of Pro Wave) and actually has a Key code. Yet typing this code into the activation key box just gives me an invalid key message.

The box which appears also asks for a software serial number.. but where can i find this?

Am i doing this all wrong?
Or is the problem with my keyfile?

I was given trial keys for other software a while back but couldnt get those to work either :-?
dawman

Re: Problems registering software (Scope v5)

Post by dawman »

This is the amount of numbers for each.
The registry window has a space for inserting the software serial number. Just copy and paste it into that slot after you have the keyfile imported.

Hardware Serial Number: BFCB0020U
Software Serial Number: RLGY05BABHR5

I'll be jamming on my DAW's as usual till the kids come home form school @ 3:30PST.
Skype is the best way to do this. pm me for name and we can set up a precise time so you don't have to dick around waiting for replies.
Mydriasis

Re: Problems registering software (Scope v5)

Post by Mydriasis »

By the looks of it i have the software serial no in the title of the keyfile Ralf sent. Well a 12 digit number at least.

Just tried putting that into the box, both before and after importing the keyfile but still no luck.

I sent Ralf the request string a few days ago but havent heard anything.. i guess they must be really busy.

Also tried again with the the trial activation key Ralf sent me for ProTone. It didnt work again but on my Scope registry window it shows a new line for ProTone and 49 hours remaining, yet it still wont load. I just get the registration box (over and over again)

I'll drop you a PM with my skype name. Thanks for your help :)