Note to All

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

interloper

Post by interloper »

My main objective in reading this forum is to learn about other peoples experiences with the Pulsar, Cubase, and other software and plugins. I'm going to make the assumption that everyone else wants that as well.

If rmeman and others have a poor opinion of the Pulsar, I support them in that regard. If some of us disagree with that position, I can completely understand that as well.

But when the discussion goes from "hey, what have you produced, you don't know jack shit...blah, blah," everyone that reads this forum loses. That inevitably leads to negativity, and no one can learn anything from that.

I wish that we could disregard our differences and opinions, and focus on the one thing that unites us all: our love for music, and the desire to make music that inspires other.

If we can do that, then the discussions will benefit all. If someone has had a bad experience with the system, I want to hear about it and the reasons why. I'm not going to go out and sell my Pulsar, or feel that any individual is attacking my decision to use the system or believe in it.

I wish that everyone could keep their cool, and respect each others opinion...that's all.

May everyone be inspired to make great music.
interloper

Post by Guest »

Subject: yezz...but...! :))

hi,
that´s fine what you´re thinking about the main reason why we got together here: music.
and it´s right too that we ´re here to learn from our decions to work like. all that what matters in this forum seems to transmit informations but also frustrations... and due all the love i´ve spend to my system i know that there are different frustrations i shared with many people... also with that people which did not have that much interest in learning too much about their systems by themself.
the fact is: too much promises of stability and possibilities and that less results!

and that´s also the place for that frustrations... share your emotions also if they are heavy duty!

okay, greetings

t.
interloper

Post by interloper »

Subject: true, but...

That's true, but I'm primarily referring to the personal attacks on people. That's probably not necessary in order to vent someone's frustrations with the system.

Like I said, if someone has an issue with the product, I would want to hear about it, good or bad.

Let's keep it real, though.

Peace,
interloper

Post by Guest »

Subject: yezz, yezz!Q

same to me

share love, share happiness!

:))

t.

Post by Guest »

Subject: thank you for the + note

Post by Guest »

Subject: 100% agree

I think you are perfectly right, I believe it's OK or even inevitable that some do not like CW's products for various reasons, but please people, this is not a rant-club.

Go let off some steam before you start barfin' all over, and please stop the attacks that get more and more personal and vicious as you move down the list.
I don't give a hoot who's the most professional, I wanna read about peoples discoveries and hopefully help someone with a problem I've had myself.

If you really really disagree with someone, then consider taking it up with the person by writing directly outside the forum, it's not that difficult.

We are here to support each other to get the most out of our CW-gear, whatever our preferences or professional status.

Positive vibes, man !
Stubbe