Yes I Can use My scope with Asus I875. Hurra!!!!

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Individu

Post by Individu »

Hi All Planetz.
I can imagine what I would have done without you guys.

IT WORKS...IT WORKS GUYS...IT WORKS.
I am a very happy man right now. I almost returned my Creamware card, but while reading what people wrote on this forum, I knew that with a little patience I could solve my problem.

I knew I was spending a lot of money for the card scope and I was not sure if it was the right thing to do. As I took it home my fears became real because they did not want to work. It froze randomly and I had to shut it down to get out of the freeze. I blamed the card; sometimes I thought the motherboard was the problem.

A few days ago I managed to get my creamware card to give me its first sounds. It sounded so great and I was very happy.

What I did is, I shutdown all USB and all the things that was recommended here, like Hyper Threading (HT), ACPCI, overclocking, and other unusable ports. I tuned up my windows for music. When I thought it was working OK, it froze again.

I decided to format the whole Hard Drive, re-installed windows XP with SP1 and tuned it up. Installed SFP 4.0 and then Installed a downloaded ATI Video driver (as I have a ATI Radeon 9800). From that moment on...My PC and scope have been working fine. No Frezing, no restarts, nothing. Oh! My God, this is unbelievable; I can make some tunes now.

And by the way, If you have a good scope DSP card that you want to sell. Let me know. Even an SBR card. I also need that Minimax synth and Vinco too.

Now My sincere and special thanks to Dave, fidox, antar, liberty, symbiote, garyb, hubird, dbmac, harmonik, nitty gritty and wayne for your kindness and time you spent to help me out. I just love you guys. Thank you very much for taking the time to help me out.

Some one should tell CREAMWARE that this website is Incredible and Helpful to them. Without it I would felt so much despair and would have returned the product.

JUST BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS, NOW I CAN MAKE MUSIC.
nitty gritty

Post by nitty gritty »

So glad to hear that you didn't just bale out buddy!!
dbmac

Post by dbmac »

Congrats, and thanks for sharing the details, it might help someone else.

/dave

Post by Guest »

it is great to know that it is all working. I am pretty happy to hear you got it all working. I am sure we will be pointing newbies with similar problems to this link one day.

creamware knows too well the important of this forum and I suspect that is why they no longer have one of their own, I don't blame them for that.
garyb

Post by garyb »

:grin:
symbiote

Post by symbiote »

Awesome :razz: Have fun!!!
hubird

Post by hubird »

good work :smile:
don't change anything :wink:
(didn't know I was of any help :grin: )
fidox