Can I use My scope with Asus I875??

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Individu

Post by Individu »

Nitty G,
I see you are using A16. I would like to use a real mixer like the Mackie DXB 200. What do you guys think. Would any body pay me to record with the A16 AD/DA?
garyb

Post by garyb »

yes.
the a16 is top quality.
nitty gritty

Post by nitty gritty »

I get most of my unwanted noise problems
from my access virus kc synth than any other
piece of equipment I use.

The A16 is undoubtedly excellent.
Individu

Post by Individu »

Hello everyone.
I am very happy somehow. My scope is working finally. I am still testing to see if it will freeze again. Thank you all of you for providing good help. I had to Re-install SFP4 and removed all the ATI Radeon 9800 video drivers and downloaded newer ones on the web. It still froze but not too much. Then I had to close all windows xp services and features. Then I have been able to run it for at least 2hrs now without freezing. I am still testing. In the mean time I am very happy, because the quality of the sound is increadibly beautiful. Man, those synths sound just great. Thank you Garyb.
Individu

Post by Individu »

Hey guys, how do you get the sound to play on different chanels in scope from Cubase2. I have created 16 buses called stereo but all my Cubase tracks play all on one SFP channel. I want to use STM 1632 as the main mixer to control QBase tracks but I am not able. Thanks in advance for your help.
wayne

Post by wayne »

it's a cubase thing.

i don't have sx, but you need to enable the output busses, assign each (cubase) channel to a bus & pan them hard l & r.
Individu

Post by Individu »

Thank you Wayne. It is working fine.
Individu

Post by Individu »

It works, my creamware. I feel like I want to tell the whole world. It works. And the sound Is great.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Individu on 2004-12-09 05:37 ]</font>
wayne

Post by wayne »

:cool: :grin: