Monitoring with Scope

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Ripper

Monitoring with Scope

Post by Ripper »

Hi guys.
I am in the process of starting a new musical project that will require me to have individual controll on the audio monitoring for each of the 6 band members.
I already made a midi controller in touchosc for that (great tool indeed) as a test and if this is doable i will put more tracks to controll on that midi controller, but i would like to be able to controll each audio channel (or group of channels) individually by each musician.
The problem is how to do it, once that we can only use 119 cc# in the STM4896 mixer?
I am thinking on routing direct outs to Roy T's Mixer multiplying the number of CC# this way.

Probably i'm overdoing it, and maybe all i need is to send the all of the mix for each guy plus their "Me"!

OR, is there a way to send some midi channel change to the STM4896? (I tried, but no joy)
astroman

Re: Monitoring with Scope

Post by astroman »

you may consider to split the setup into multiple mixers if you're controlling it from another surface anyway.
Ripper

Re: Monitoring with Scope

Post by Ripper »

astroman wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:59 pm you may consider to split the setup into multiple mixers if you're controlling it from another surface anyway.
Yes Astroman, i am considering that too!
Thank you.